When an emergency occurs, the first priority is:
Preservation of life.
The second priority is:
Preservation of your business.
There are many actions that can be taken to stabilize an incident and minimize an emergency. The actions taken in the initial minutes of an emergency are critical.
• Are you able to communicate emergency plans quickly and effectively?
• Have you practiced your plan with your team to ensure leadership in a storm?
We focus on leadership in emergencies so that your people and business are able to steer away from harm as quickly as possible and take action effectively.
Our innovative system will ensure your organization
reacts to emergencies effectively and with leadership.
- We identify gaps; provide guidance for the development, implementation and maintenance of an Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity (EPBCP) Program.
- We provide a emergency response action plan that is easy to understand and execute.
- We identify tools and equipment that are required for your plan and train your teams to be competent in using the equipment.
- We provide initial and ongoing emergency management training to ensure stakeholders are comfortable with their roles and the action plans.
- We monitor your program and provide on going support and guidance
- We enable you to respond and have business resilience
Contact Us today to schedule a free consultation